GUIDELINES FOR PARENTS
1. Parents are requested not to enter the classrooms to see their children or teachers during class hours without prior permission of the concerned authority.
2. Parents are required to inform the school authorities if there is any change in their address and phone numbers.
3. Leave for HALF DAY SHOULD NOT BE ASKED for security reasons. In emergency, written permission must be taken from the principal/vice¬principal/co-ordinator and the class teacher and the bus incharge must be duly informed.
4. Children, when sick should not be sent to attend tests/classes.
5. Parents attention is drawn to THE FACT THAT THE CRITICISM OF THE TEACHERS OR SCHOOL IN THE PRESENCE OF A CHILD SHOULD BE AVOIDED. BECAUSE IT CAUSES THE STUDENTS TO LOOSE RESPECT FOR THEIR TEACHERS WITH THE CONSEQUENT FAILURE TO LEARN FROM THEM AND WILL RETARD HIS / HER PROGRESS.
6. No student should be TAKEN OUT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE WEEKLY TESTS FROM SCHOOL. please avoid taking appointment from the doctor on these days failing which there will be penalty.
7. Parents are required to cooperate the school in its attempt to help their children progress by paying attention for their regularity, punctuality , discipline and take interest in their child’s work.
8. They should check the almanac everyday and note the homework and other instructions given. They are advised to check the bags of their wards to see if any circular/notice/invitation etc. has been issued.
9. Care must be taken of all the school property and if any damage is done, it will be made good by the concern students together with a fine imposed for the offence.
10. Students are advised not to bring valuable articles expensive things, mobiles and other such things.In case of lost valuable or other articles, the authorized will try their best to trace the items out, but shall not undertake any responsibility for the loss.
11. It is compulsory for the student to complete 90 percent of the attendance in the year to make him/her eligible to appear for the final examination.
12. The WARDS OF THOSE PARENTS WHO AVOID MEETING THE AUTHORITIES WHEN ADVISED TO DO SO, MAY NOT BE ALLOWED TO ATTEND THE CLASSES.
13. Parents are requested to personally see off and receive their wards at the bus stops.
14. Children proceeding on tours, and picnics etc. will be brought and picked up from the school by the parents only.
15. PARENTS MUST FIRST CONSULT THE SCHOOL CALENDAR, DATE SHEETS, AND OTHER CIRCULARS BEFORE MAKING ENQUIRIES OVER THE PHONE.
16. Even if the students are permitted later during the term, fees for the whole academic session will be charged.
17. Parents and guardians are requested to read and explain the school rules to their wards.